WCA eCommerce Member Benefits
WCA eCommerce offers two stages of membership to ensure every company is equipped to offer high-quality solutions to their partners, shippers and eTailers. First, join as an eCommerce member, we'll help you become an eCommerce logistics provider. Already operating in the sector? We encourage you to apply for your eCommerce certification to start providing your servies to the groups high profile eTailers!
All companies who join gain access to the following list of benefits.
Cost: US $1,500 annually, regardless of existing WCA, GAA or Lognet memberships
- Directory listing and access.
- Personal guidance from eCommerce professionals.
- Conferences, workshops and one-on-one meetings.
- Guidance to help you become a Certified Member.
- Preferred rates on domestic & international LMD and courier - coming soon
- Specialised insurance products and additional revenue sources - coming soon
- Access to online training, tools and market intelligence - coming soon
Once you’ve gained the necessary skills and knowledge to provide quality eCommerce solutions to the network, you can apply to become a Certified Member. Once certified you will able to offer your services to other members in the eCommerce group. This includes our high-profile eTailers.
Existing WCA members: US $2,000 annually. For additional branch offices, please speak to your WCA rep.
Non-Members: US $3,500 annually. For additional branch offices, please speak to your WCA rep.
- Full end-to-end visibility
- Market services to the network as a qualified provider
- eCommerce certification of excellence
- Access to global and local shippers and customers
- Participation in local eCommerce shipment and consolidation
- Sell or leverage your own technology solutions to the network
- Marketing tools