WCA eCommerce Member Benefits
WCA eCommerce offers two stages of membership to ensure every company is equipped to offer high-quality solutions to their partners, shippers and eTailers. You MUST become an eCommerce member in order to become Member Certified. Once certified you'll be able to provide your services to the group's eTailers.
All companies who join gain access to the following list of benefits. Please note that we are currently still in launch phase and some benefits are "coming soon" (February 2017).
Cost: US $1,500 annually, regardless of existing WCA, GAA or Lognet memberships
- Directory listing and access.
- Personal guidance from eCommerce professionals.
- Conferences, workshops and one-on-one meetings.
- Guidance to help you become a Certified Member.
- Preferred rates on domestic & international LMD and courier - coming soon
- Specialised insurance products and additional revenue sources - coming soon
- Access to online training, tools and market intelligence - coming soon
Once you’ve gained the necessary skills and knowledge to provide quality eCommerce solutions to the network, you can apply to become a Certified Member. Once certified you will able to offer your services to other members in the eCommerce group. This includes our high-profile eTailers.
WCA, GAA and Lognet Members: US$2,000 HQ office (in addition to basic member fee). US$1,000 per additional branch office
Non - Members: US$4,000 HQ office (in addition to basic member fee). US$1,000 per additional branch office
- Full end-to-end visibility
- Market services to the network as a qualified provider
- eCommerce certification of excellence
- Access to global and local shippers and customers
- Participation in local eCommerce shipment and consolidation
- Sell or leverage your own technology solutions to the network
- Participation in WCA eCommerce steering committee
- Marketing tools